Update January 2, 2021
We are now open for in-store browsing from 10:00-5:30 Monday-Saturday.
Due to the size of our store we have some rules (see below) that we are respectfully asking you to follow, not only for your protection but also, for ours. WE CONTINUE TO OFFER CURBSIDE PICKUP (see below for details).
TBS RULES FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING:
- Only one or two unrelated groups will be allowed in the store at the same time.
- All children must be kept close to their parents and supervised.
- Face masks are required for anyone over the age of 2. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one before you can
- Hands must be thoroughly sanitized upon entering using our wall mounted dispenser.
- Do thoughtful browsing and only touch what you are interested in purchasing.
- Each customer will be asked to limit their time in the store to 15 minutes to minimize wait times for others wanting to come
We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone, or ask anyone to leave, who does not comply with these rules.
IF YOU WANT TO DO NO CONTACT CURBSIDE PICKUP:
Please call the store during these hours to speak to someone personally or leave a message at any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at any time (please include your phone #) Our orders arrive as early as the next day, with no shipping charges.